Yep. I've been up since 5:30 am, and I just got home! It is finally time to start watching Coffee Prince again (it has been a week since I've seen it). As usual, it takes me forever to watch these amazing asian shows.
I feel like school will be easier now. I've passed all the tough stuff. This is probably why I finally went out to restart my job searching. I applied to Barnes and Noble, and I really hope that I get it! That would be uber amazing!
Anyways...Susy is currently offering a shoe and Jason is eating an apple obnoxiously as I write this...uhh...I don't know what else to say. I feel like I should have a lot to say, but all I can remember is finishing school stuff. Oh, yea! Bethany, Rebbecca, Ellie, and I went to the mall today in between classes. I ate yummy Japanese food and wandered around aimlessly. So I guess I'll stop writing since I have nothing to say anymore. ah...awkward good bye. Nos Vemos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmm. Japanese food! See, you truly are part asian! :)
ReplyDeleteOh friend, I truly miss you. *huggles attack* I am very excited to see you in approximately 11 days! Hehe.