Monday, September 28, 2009

The Blogger-thing Experiment

Ok.
So, I must admit I am not talented in the art of blogging like my dear friend Carrie. What do I do first? Start with an intriguing question? a joke? a funny little anecdote? ...or I can be boring and simply record what I did today (or not do today).
1.)I tried to find time to work out. Failed. bah.
2.)Jason had his endoscopy, and he came home eagerly awaiting a trip to Bread co (because he can finally eat again...and ate he did...a lot). The doctors did not find anything, but they have a sampling (of something: cells, tissue, or whatever from his tum tum). Despite not finding any immediate results, they hopefully might find something under examination.
3.) McClain is an awesome teacher!
4.) I drowned myself in online Greek quizzes and tests today. In fact, I finally finished approximately fifteen minutes ago. Yay for defying death! :D
5.) I now should prepare the Bible studies for this Wednesday (I teach mission kids AND lead college bible study this week!) I think I'm going to talk about prayer...hopefully they won't ask me to pray out loud (am I a hypocrite for having such a phobia?). lol. All is well. Maybe my teaching will empower me or something. I don't know. Prayer is something very personal for me, and I feel that I can't be sincere when praying out loud. And I can't exactly pretend my friends are gone when I pray, because that seems to defeat the purpose of group prayer. ah, well, I think I shall go do my studying for it now. I cannot tell you how uberly tired I am. I don't think I had an ounce of good sleep last night, and the drama Mark has created today will probably chase away good sleep tonight. (unless, that is, I'm so tired, that even Mark's butt-facery will not bother me tonight). Well, goodnight Carrie (-since you're probably the only one who is going to read this, I guess I'll address you...lol)!
Katie, the MoBapian

1 comment:

  1. Man, technology is just not liking me today. I was trying to post a comment, and I accidentally downloaded something so I will get all your posts on my computer...maybe? LOL.

    I already typed up all this, and then it failed. So...here is attempt 2!

    Okay, text me or something - what is the latest news with Mark? I am very happy that you defeated death by Greek! How is Greek going by the way? You definately need the language workship now, right? My genius friend!

    Thank you for addressing me - it made me giggle! I am excited to be blog stalkers with you! Haha.

    Good luck with your teachings - I know that you will be great! I need to figure out something for my bible study...-sigh-

    Tell Jason that I am praying for him. I am glad that he [finally got to eat!! Especially at Bread Co! :)

    Goodnight friend!

    ReplyDelete