So I've been up since 9:30 and did a total of...nothing. I have so much reading to do! Plus I have a test online in FOCM (which, I will NOT forget to take). lol. So this week has been crazy hard on all of us. I won't go into detail, but Mark has been making the divorce really complicated. He's so anxious to leave us! Actually, I don't really want to talk about it, because I'm slightly afraid of what I would say. I also have been talking to mom a lot about it, so I'm kinda talked out about the subject.
Anyways, mom has been working at Wal-greens since 8 am, and I think I'm going to clean hardcore before she gets home. Then, I shall continue the rest of the day doing school work (and perhaps work out tonight for a break! :)
I'm so excited to visit Carrie! I'm trying make it my motivation to go at super speed with my reading (but not too fast, so that I don't retain the information later...I need to remember that I have a 10 page paper on it!) Hopefully McClain will move the due date later. Apparently most of my classmates did not know about the paper until recently! McClain will probably take pity on them. But I really shouldn't take the chance. bleh. Well, off I go to clean! Amazing cleaning skills, onward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woah. So, until your comment on my latest post, I did not even know that you had a new post since Pumpkin Chai. Some friend I am.
ReplyDeleteSo Mom Squared got a job at Walgreens? And man, I loved seeing you guys!! It was fantabulous! :D
Sofa and I got the flu (apparently anything that comes with a fever is considered H1N1, so that is what we have). So, yuck! (No broken ribs tho!)
I miss you alot, and I wish that I could be at home! Sorry I haven't been too response lately - I have been swamped in papers and labs and tests and midterms and now the flu. Sorry! I pray that you get everything done that you need to, and when I get home, if you guys need any help with cleaning, do not hesitate to ask!
I love you!