Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin chai...still good!

So before I start my dreaded reading of Hammett...
I shall blog!
Nothing really abnormal or exciting happened today, but it was still good. Today was the last day of archery, which is good in that I'll have more time to read Hammett. And I just watched two good commercials as of two seconds ago (I'm laying on the living room floor along with two dogs and a Jason, watching the tv). The first one consisted of a chicken. And the second one was a trailer for the Vampire's Assistant, I don't know if it'll be good, but I'll definitely go see it! (If you're home when it comes out, we can go see it together, Carrie!) Uh, oh! Today when I was journaling Proverbs, I referred to The Godfather. lol. Did I mention? I watched it for the first time at Brian's house on Saturday after the Soul Renewal Retreat (by the way, they don't have much relation to each other). Anyways, I won't go into detail on how the movie related to Proverbs, but I'd thought I'd sneak in that randomness into this entry.
Hmm...I took a glorious nap yesterday! I actually intended to work out and do homework...yea, didn't work out so well. But it was much needed, because my headache went away when I woke up. And church was really good yesterday too (but I suppose that goes without saying...). I guess I'll stop procrastinating. Good day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dears! Proverbs and the Godfather...haha. You are still the same wonderful Katie!! I enjoyed your random post, my friend. I hope that your Hammett reading went well...and continues to do so! Give Suz-evil and Mocha a big hug for me!! And tell Tators that he's still evil...

    ReplyDelete